dimarts, 28 de maig del 2019

Flower time


Every year in the month of May I go to Girona to see Time of Flowers. I really like them, they always surprise me. It is an exhibition of flowers and as you walk through the streets, bridges, small streets, etc., you will see sculptures that represent something different every year. His creator was Maria Cobarsí. Schools also participate in this activity, druning the week before the children paint or build murals, small sculptures and many more things. During the two weeks that it lasts Girona is full of people from the country as well as pèople from other countries visiting Flower time.


   





Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

Flower time

Every year in the month of May I go to Girona to see Time of Flowers. I really like them, they always surprise me. It is an exhibition of...