dimarts, 21 de maig del 2019

Experience

EXPERIENCES DONE:

  1. I have travelled to New York. I visited New York in 2016 with my friend Júlia and her mother .
  2. I have flown in the tunnel of the wind. In my birthday my parents give me this present.
  3. I have been to the Niagara Falls. When I visited NY I went to Canada.

     Resultat d'imatges de new york  Resultat d'imatges de túnel del vent d'empuriabrava  Resultat d'imatges de niagara falls canada 


EXPERIENCE NOT DONE:

  1. I haven't travelled to Tailandia, but I want to go there in the future.
  2. I haven't skydived, but I want to do it.
  3. I haven't visited Belgium, but I want to go there in winter.

Imatge relacionada  Imatge relacionada  Imatge relacionada

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

Flower time

Every year in the month of May I go to Girona to see Time of Flowers. I really like them, they always surprise me. It is an exhibition of...