dimecres, 3 d’abril del 2019

Carnival


Carnival is one of the fiestas that I like the most and I have disguised myself every year.
I disguised myself more than once because I also went to the Carnival of Roses and a week later I went to Empuriabrava and Castelló. The first dress was that of Roses and we went to the whole group of friends together, we dressed as animator. The second dress was very handsome, we used to be Vikings: a yellow short dress, a green coat with a skin, a skin in the arms and legs, and finally a train. Both dresses were beautiful. To castello and empuriabrava we made a parade and some dances. Empuriabrava was Friday night and Sunday morning, and in Castelló it was Saturday afternoon for the small children and at night.
I already want to be a carnival again.




















Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

Flower time

Every year in the month of May I go to Girona to see Time of Flowers. I really like them, they always surprise me. It is an exhibition of...